|Thermal Receipt Printers (Back To Top)|
- 250 mm/sec print speeds
- Two Color and Monochrome thermal printing
- Multiple interface options (Serial, Parallel, USB & Serial (dual), Ethernet, and Powered USB)
- Spill resistant built-in liquid dam and drainage
- Small Footprint 144 mm (5.6 in) x 185 mm (7.25 in)
- Fast and versatile printing up to 300mm/second
- Same fast print speed for both text and graphics
- Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics
- Best-in-class reliability with a MCBF of 70 million lines
- Dual interfaces standard including built-in USB plus one UIB interface
|From $6.27||From $248.83|
- Internal power supply
- High speed throughput: 25 receipts per minute
- "Plug & Play" USB or Ethernet drivers
- Drop-In & Print paper loading
- All accessories included
- High-speed, thermal POS receipt printing8-inches per second.
- Vertically mounted PC board defies spills
- Protected, internal power supply
- Extra-large, drop-in paper roll maximizes uptime with more thermal paper on each roll
- Prints crisp, clear thermal POS receipts with bold graphics in 1 or 2 colors
- Easily integrates to your current POS system
|From $199.14||From $189.24|
- 3 advanced high-speed thermal printer with auto cutter
- Detailed curvy surface in a delicate design
- Printing speed up to 220 mm per second, 80 (or 58) mm paper width / 64 (or 53) mm print width
- High-resolution print up to 8 dots / mm and 512 dots / line (Max. 576 dots / line)
- Drop-and-load structure for paper roll loading
- Cash drawer control up to 2 cash drawers
- Enhanced capability in kitchen bell for reminder function
- High speed, 150 mm/sec printing
- Internal buzzer
- Permanent logo storage
- Two cash drawer kick-out
- Programmable full or partial cut auto cutter
|From $222.52||From $188.34|
|Impact Receipt Printers (Back To Top)|
- Single-Station Impact Receipt Printers
- Ideal low cost printer for point-of-sale applications.
- Modular user-friendly design, graphics capability, and 3.5 lines per second print speed offer reliable high performance in a compact, lightweight design
- High-quality impact printer specially designed for kitchen environments
- Fast and easy-to-read one- and two-color printing
- Flexible installation on countertop or wall using optional bracket
- Semi-automatic paper loading
- Helpful "near-end paper" and "paper out" sensors
- Convenient right-side-up order printing
|From $234.74||From $261.44|
- Receipt/15-line Validation
- Reliable, consistent impact printing.
- Snap-in/Snap out, user friendly ribbon cassette features Oki? impact technology.
- Choose from four different Series 150 models.
- Ready to configure easily into whatever system you're using.
- Space-saving footprint
Star recommends that you see the SP500 Impact printer as the SP200's replacement.
|From $566.24||From $228.07|
Star recommends that you see the SP700 Impact printer as the SP300's replacement.
- Match the model to your application Tear bar and auto-cutter versions available
- Reduce wait time with its fast output printing 40 columns at 4 lines per second
- Race through 58mm paper at 7.5 lines per second
- Single-color highlight option attracts attention to special items on the receipt
- SP500 re-winder version automatically spools printed paper into a conveniently storable roll
|From $303.02||From $167.99|
- High-speed, two-color printing
- Logic-seeking control
- Drop-in paper loading
- Selectable paper widths
- One, two, or three ply receipts
- Fastest printer in its class
- Prints single sheets and up to 5-part forms
- High reliability in demanding environments
- Simple setup and operation
- Best-in-class paper handling capabilities
|From $169.44||From $468.48|
- Up to 400 Characters per second
- 64KB Buffer Memory
- 1 + 5 Multi-Part Form Printing
- EPSON Status Monitor 3 Software
- Powerful 9-pin technology
- Fast, reliable printing up to 337 cps
- MTBF rating of 6,000 power-on-hours
- Handles up to 5-part forms with ease
- Includes built-in Parallel, USB and Serial ports
- Two-year warranty
|From $520.65||From $208.00|
- Fastest printer in its class
- Highest reliability in its class
- Long ribbon life ensures lowest cost per page
- Four paper paths for superior paper handling
- Prints single sheets and up to 7-part forms
| || |
|From $340.92|| |
|Portable Receipt Printers (Back To Top)|
- Industry-leading 10-hour battery life
- Compact size with ruggedized design tested to 4-foot drop to ensure top reliability
- High-speed thermal receipt and continuous stock label printing
- Autocutter and drop-in paper loading makes your receipts easy to print with a finished look
- Supports 802.11b wireless protocol and soon to be released Bluetooth? wireless protocol
- Print width up to 54mm on industry standard 58 or 60mm paper
- Belt clip and shoulder strap for maximum mobility
Comfortable enough to wear all day, the compact PB2 and PB3 printers meet the needs of the mobile workforce in DSD/route accounting, retail queue busting and field service. The ideal companion for CN3, 700, or CK3 mobile computers.
|From $349.89||From $493.22|
The fastest two-inch receipt printer in its class, the rugged PB21 mobile printer delivers a clear productivity advantage. Built to easily withstand the rigors of the road, the PB21 provides reliable performance your field workforce can depend upon.
The fastest choice for rugged mobile receipt printing, the PB31 delivers a clear productivity advantage for workers on-the-go. Built to easily withstand the bumps, drops and spills of fast-paced mobile usage, the PB31 provides performance your field workforce can depend on, day after day.
|From $465.70||From $550.37|
The PB42, Intermec's 4-inch wireless portable receipt printer supports prompt payments and eliminates duplicate billing by providing receipts immediately for direct store delivery (DSD), Field Service, and Home Utility customers. Daily route activities are easily entered and tracked via an Intermec mobile computer that seamlessly interfaces with the PB42.
The ultra-small and easy-to-use EM 220 offers high-quality mobile receipt printing with MCR and Bluetooth.
|From $705.60||From $312.74|
The simplicity, size and style of the MZ 220 "Mini Zebra" receipt printer is ideal for customers just starting out with mobile receipt printing applications.
The simplicity, size and style of the MZ 320 "Mini Zebra" receipt printer is ideal for customers just starting out with mobile receipt printing applications.
|From $312.75||From $328.03|
The user-friendly RW 220 simplifies printing for mobile workers with an intuitive interface, rugged construction, card readers, and Zebra reliability.
Simplify route printing with the intuitive interface, rugged construction, card reading features, and reliability of Zebra's RW 420 mobile printers.
|From $463.40||From $645.43|
The lightweight and compact print station is great for holding your printer and Motorola MC70 or MC75 mobile computer.
| || |
|From $844.02|| |